The special operating structure focused specifically on customer
service has enabled us, through work opportunities, to offer our services to
both machinery and plant manufacturers and to manufacturing industries;
this has resulted in AST refining a spirit of observation of problems covering a wide area
and catering for the requirements of the entire value chain, from conception, design, manufacture, testing and
then management and after-sales servicing of industrial automation plants, machines, systems and processes:
- consultancy and analysis of problems and requirements
- design and analysis of mechatronic solutions
- electrical and electronic equipment design
- development of software for machine and plant operation
- development and integration of software for managing the entire production process
- development of software for managing production data
- installation, commissioning and testing of solutions throughout the world
AST system automation is currently split up as follows:
- The Technical Sales Department: a. cooperates with the customer in the early stages of project development.
- The Mechantronic Department: evaluates and integrates mechanical solutions and electronic solutions using actuators and sensors that permit achieving excellent results in terms of performance.
- The PLC Software design Department: develops plant and machinery control programs and manages plant commissioning assistance.
- The IT Department: develops and creates personalised PC software to integrate corporate IT machines and systems.
- The Research and Development Department: develops software products to upgrade the automation system design process.